2-Day Advanced Application of Interoception Assessment and Intervention
October 23, 2019 @ 9:00 am - October 24, 2019 @ 4:30 pm| $425.00
This interactive training is designed to provide a solid understanding of interoception as well as in-depth instruction on the assessment and development of interoception. Many hands-on opportunities for guided practice of assessment and intervention strategies are included in this training. This training is designed for occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech language pathologists, psychologists, physicians and mental health workers. Information will apply to those working with children, youth and adults.
Conditions associated with interoceptive differences (per research):
- Developmental Trauma
- Behavioral challenges
- Panic Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Tourette syndrome
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Cancellation prior to Sept 1 will receive a full refund minus $50 administration costs.
- Cancellation between Sept 1 – Oct 9 will receive a 50% refund of the ticket.
- No refunds will be given after Oct 9.
- Tickets may be transferred to another person with notification to us in writing at email@example.com at no charge.
*Please Note* Coffee, light snacks and lunch will be provided for this event.
** Participants will receive a 20% off discount code and no shipping costs with the purchase of a ticket for this event. Materials ordered through this sale will be delivered on the first day of the event. Code will be delivered by email after ticket purchase.